Thank you for visiting SportSesh (“SportSesh,” “we,” “us” or “our”). SportSesh is a platform for sports fans to connect and watch sporting events together.
- Information Collection
- 1.1. We collect the following information about you and your use of our Service:
- 1.1.1. for Fans, we collect: your email address, your name, a password selected by you, your country, your city (if provided), your postal code (if provided), your gender (if provided), your phone number (if provided), your nationality (if provided), your birth date (if provided), your referral source (if provided), a referral code (if provided), a photo (if provided), and your favourite sports, leagues and teams (if provided);
- 1.1.2. for Venues, we collect: your Venue’s name, street address, email address, phone number, website (if provided), pictures (if provided), a description of the Venue, point of contact information, and business information such as, but not limited to, the Venue’s: hours, age restrictions, number of televisions, surround sound capability, capacity, smoking policies, alcohol service, parking, food service, seating type, pricing, reservations, Wi-Fi availability, pet policies, available activities, favourite sports, sports league or sports teams, the atmosphere and type of establishment and a payment method;
- 1.1.3. for purposes of this Policy, “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that could be used to identify your personally (such as your email address or IP address), which has not been previously or subsequently disclosed by you on the public areas of our website.
- 1.2. We automatically track certain basic information about our members (such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.). We use this information to do internal research on our members’ usage patterns, demographics, interests and general behaviour to better understand and serve you and our community. We do not make this information publicly available.
- 1.3. We may contract with online partners to help manage and optimize our business and communications. For example, we may use the services of partners to help us deliver and measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our Service. To do this, we and any of our partners may use third-party tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels and cookies on this Service and on other websites and online services. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer that is tied to information about you. The type of information collected includes the URL you came from and go to, your browser information, and IP address, and helps us learn how to improve our service. We use these technologies for authentication, tracking user sessions, preferences, and movements around the Service, anonymous and aggregated marketing analytics, performance analytics, ad retargeting, and tracking aggregate trends on the Service. No information shared with our partners through cookies and related technologies is directly linked to your Personally Identifiable Information.
- 1.5. We may collect information such as postings you make on our website, messages you send to other Fans or Venues, messages you send to us, and correspondence we receive from other members or third parties about your activities or postings on our website. Our use of this information is consistent with the rights and restrictions set forth in Section 2.
- 1.6. Venues will be asked to enter a method of payment to be billed if the Venue would like to pay for the right to host Fans.
- Use of Information
- 2.1. We use the information we collect about you (including your Personally Identifiable Information) to create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits, preferences and interests, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, analyse site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize our site’s content, layout and Services. These uses improve our site and allow us to better customize it to meet your needs. We also use the information we collect about you to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our Terms of Service Agreement.
- 2.2. We may compile the information we collect about you and use it, in an aggregate form only, in the negotiation and establishment of service agreements with public and/or private enterprises under which such enterprises will serve as SportSesh partners or as Venues. Our use of such materials is consistent with the restrictions on disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information set forth in Section 3.
- 2.3. We may use for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate your correspondence with us or photographs submitted for publication on our website, be it via email, postings on our website, or feedback via the member surveys.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- 3.1. Opt-in requirement. WITHOUT YOUR AFFIRMATIVE CONSENT (ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS), WE DO NOT SELL, RENT OR OTHERWISE SHARE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH OTHER THIRD PARTIES, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED AS DESCRIBED BELOW UNDER “REQUIRED DISCLOSURES”. TO THE EXTENT WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OUR PARTNERS AND ADVERTISERS, WE SHARE ONLY AGGREGATED OR OTHERWISE NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT IS NOT LINKED TO YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Aggregated information that we may share with our marketing partners includes, but is not limited to, information showing the relative popularity of one SportSesh event over another, or the geographic distribution of Fans in a region.
- 3.2. You should understand that information you provide through the registration process or post to the public areas of our website, or through the use of our Service (including your name (if provided) and location information) may be accessible by and made public through syndication programs and by search engines, metasearch tools, crawlers, metacrawlers and other similar programs.
- Communications from SportSesh and from Fans and Venues
- 4.1. Communication from SportSesh and from other Fans and Venues are governed by our Terms of Service.
- 4.2. We may partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites and services. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies and other third-party tracking technologies to gather information about your activities on our Service to market and advertise our services to you on third party sites and services. For example, third parties that we may work with may use the fact that you visited our Service to target ads for SportSesh services to you on non-SportSesh sites and services. To learn more about the choices that advertisers provide generally for individuals to influence how information about their online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services is collected and used, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/, or the European Digital Advertising Alliance at http://youronlinechoices.eu/. Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, you may still receive relevant communications or updates about our Service, it just will not be tailored to your favourite sports, leagues, teams, interests or activities.
- Reviewing, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personally Identifiable Information
- 5.1. After registering for our Service, we provide a way to update your Personally Identifiable Information and Privacy Settings though your Account and Profile pages. Upon your request, we will deactivate your account and no longer use your Personally Identifiable Information from our active databases. Please submit all requests to deactivate your account through the Contact page of our website or through the Delete Account tab on your Account page.
- Notification of Changes
- 6.2. If we make any material changes in our privacy practices, we will post a prominent notice on our website notifying you and our other members of the change. In some cases where we post a notice we will also email you and other members who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices. However, if you have deleted/deactivated your account, then you will not be contacted, nor will your previously collected personal information be used in this new manner.
- 6.3. If the change to this Policy would change how your Personally Identifiable Information is treated, we will notify you before we make the relevant change to this Policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised Policy before continuing to use our Services.
- Dispute Resolution
- Contact Information
- 8.1. If members have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact SportSesh using the website, as follows: